пятница, 1 апреля 2011 г.

Good moments for a good girl!


I am quite tired of my depressive mood. Really! No matter how much I like staying on my own and working hard, recently I have almost got rid of my motivation, which has been awaking my “love” for life for already a year or smth like that. I managed to preserve it! Yay! I have worked out the very formulas, which is sure to be of a great help for me. The point is that just as far as I feel like I am morally exhausted I must remember all the sweetest moments in my life and breathe them in deeply. It’s weird, isn’t it? I know, it’s a real balderdash, but its working! I must always keep in my mind, that I can be soft…nice…kind, you know, all those features, that each lady should have. But I must work hard to become worthy! I am my own boss and I must work for myself. Hey, you, be a good girl! Work hard! Just for yourself, no one else deserves your  tears for perfection and confidence. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий